Are you passionate about cannabis? Join the Magnolia Oakland family.
Magnolia Oakland is not currently seeking any new employees.
Patient Service Clerk
Magnolia Oakland is a professional medical cannabis company looking for hard-working people to help us grow. We are looking for outgoing, energetic, and passionate individuals who want to work for an awesome company in an expanding industry. We would like to find people who are looking for long-term employment. All of our positions are full-time, and we do offer benefits packages to all full-time employees.
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 2+ years cash handling experience
- 18+ years of age with a valid medical cannabis recommendation
- must pass a Livescan background check
- must be on-time and ready to work when scheduled
- job requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Guard Card required
- 18+ years of age with a valid cannabis recommendation
- must pass a livescan background check
- must be on-time and ready to work when scheduled.
- Available for graveyard shifts